Join the SAAS Community
SEATTLE ACADEMY is a dynamic, urban school with diverse faculty, administration and staff who are exceptionally qualified, strong academically, and combine rich life experiences with passion for their disciplines.
Our philosophy is geared toward knowing the kid, meeting them where they are academically, and understanding that talents are born, made, and discovered.
Join us in making that a reality for our students at SAAS as we prepare them for college and life!
Key characteristics for successful applicants at SAAS include:
- A growth mindset with a passion for your subject matter and for creating an engaging learning environment;
- Compassion, patience, and a sense of humor;
- Strong organizational and communication abilities;
- The ability to work effectively with all constituent groups: teachers, parents, students, and administrative teams.
- offers a competitive salary based on your qualifications, experience, and educational background;
- supplies a generous benefit package including medical, dental, an employer-funded retirement plan, professional development, and time away; and
- provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with the applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Applicants must successfully pass a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with Seattle’s Fair Chance Employment Ordinance, SMC 14.17.