Seattle Academy (also referred to as SAAS) is a vibrant, innovative and energetic independent school serving 6th through 12th grade students in an urban Capitol Hill campus setting in Seattle, WA. SAAS is accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS) and is approved by the Office of Superintendent Public Instruction to operate as a private school in the state of Washington.
Students represent a variety of educational experiences (public/private/home-schooled), as well as diverse ethnic, socio-economic, gender, and cultural backgrounds.
Our students have varying interests, capabilities, and learning styles, which are supported by our faculty, advisors, grade coordinators, counselors, and our Learning Support teams. Our Seattle Academy principle to Know the Kid focuses our efforts on understanding a student at the individual level and navigating with them through their SAAS experience.
- When was Seattle Academy established?
- How many students attend Seattle Academy?
- How do I apply?
- How much is tuition at Seattle Academy?
- What’s a routine schedule at SAAS?
- Does Seattle Academy offer Financial Aid?
- How large is the class size at Seattle Academy?
- How many students participate in arts and athletics?
- What’s the 2021-22 calendar?