SAAS Sibling Application Deadline REMINDER
Please accept this friendly reminder that sibling early decision deadlines are fast approaching!
At SAAS, we offer an early decision sibling process which is intended for sibling families applying for admission in either the 6th or 9th grades only, and who are only applying to SAAS. We are unable to offer early decision for all other grades, as openings in those grades are dependent upon attrition.
Please take the time to review our sibling process document attached to this email to familiarize yourself with all associated deadlines and early decision requirements. Additionally, the information can be found on our website via the link provided below:
How to Apply to SAAS - visit the "Sibling Application Process" tab for detailed information.
For your convenience, I have included below a list of key dates associated with the early decision timeline:
- November 1, 2019 - Applications Due For Sibling Applicants - (the parent/guardian statement and student essay are included within the application document for sibling families)
- November 22, 2019 - Supplemental Materials Due (includes 2 teacher evaluations and three years of school transcripts)
- December 7, 2019 - Final Date for Entrance Exam Testing (testing occurring after this date may not meet the timeline for the early decision process)
- December 16, 2019 - Financial Aid Applications Due (Tax Returns Due - 2018 tax year only)
- December 18, 2019 - Early Decision Notifications Available
Please reach out to our Admissions Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Director of Enrollment Management