Seattle Academy Alumna Nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress
Andi Alhadeff performing in Ragtime (Photo: Mark Kitaoka )
Alumna, Andi Alhadeff '07 performed as Emma Goldman in the musical, Ragtime. The Gregory Awards have named Andi as one of the 2018 Nominees for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Musical. Ragtime was performed at the 5th Avenue Theatre. In the cast of Ragtime was another alumna, Lauren DuPree '07. A group from SAAS from the Art's Department went as a group to see the show and support Andi and Lauren.
A direct quote from the Gregory awards nominator about Andi: "Her duets/numbers with the Younger Brother were very moving and powerful."
Gregory Awards 2018 Nominees for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Musical:
- Lisa Estridge, Mamma Mia, The 5th Avenue Theatre
- Andi Alhadeff, Ragtime, The 5th Avenue Theatre
- Robyn Hurder, Kiss Me, Kate, The 5th Avenue Theatre
- Shaunyce Omar, Hairspray, Village Theatre
- Allison Standley, Into The Woods, Village Theatre
Congratulations to Andi! On Monday, October 22 the 10th Annual Gregory Awards will be hosted at McCaw Hall celebrating outstanding local theatre. Learn more about The Gregory Awards presented by Theatre Puget Sound.