Seattle Academy Launches New Website!
The new Seattle Academy website is up and running! Check it out at www.seattleacademy.org. The site features a mobile-responsive design, dropdown menus to find information quickly and easily, a HUB with quick links to important information, a fly out news and calendar section, and sections designed for specific constituents in the community including a parent portal and a student portal.
Click on the “Families” link in the upper left-hand corner of the home page to access the password-protected portal for families. This information includes links to:
- Databases such as My Backpack, Faculty/Staff Directory, Magnus Health, etc.
- Your grade-level parent page with calendars designed especially with your grade level in mind.
- The Main SAAS Calendar
- Parent Association Pages
- Recent Announcements
- Quick links to attendance email addresses
Other sections/features that you will find useful include:
- Our faculty/staff directory with photos, contact information, and quotes
- The HUB (upper right-hand corner) which has quick links to Communication items (such as news, forms, and handbooks), Program/Services (such as food services, health and safety, and transportation), and Quick Links to various databases.
- A single sign on for the Families Portal which includes a new calendar system allowing parents to select which sub-calendars they would like to subscribe to and to filter for the information they need. The portal also includes links to databases such as My Backpack and Magnus Health.
As with any new communication tools, we will continue to work on making the website the best it can be for all of our constituents. We welcome your feedback! If you have any problems accessing the new site, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help troubleshoot with you.