Seattle Academy believes that the study of mathematics is vital to a well-rounded and highly successful individual. The curriculum and faculty of the Math Department provide opportunities for all students to develop as problem solvers, a challenge for math lovers, and an appropriate pace for each student. Classes help students build a strong foundation of skills with applications and extensions that apply to robotics, programming, and engineering. The most important thing you will find in our mathematics class is the outstanding faculty who love their area of study and show that passion to their students.
- How is a student’s math course determined?
- If my child is in an accelerated math program at another school, what options do they have if they transfer to SAAS?
- After the school year starts, can a student change their math placement?
- What does a typical day look like in a math classroom?
- Do you have honors or AP classes?
- What are examples of math sequences for students?
- What textbooks do you use?