- What makes SAAS stand out from other independent schools?
- What is the daily schedule at SAAS?
- What is the average class size?
- I currently live out of town, what should I do?
- How do I reschedule a parent/guardian interview or visit day?
- My student has been waitlisted, what does that mean?
- How do you support students with learning differences?
- Student and Family Support?
- What are the transportation options?
- How does college advising work?
- Does SAAS offer financial aid?
- If parents/guardians do not live together (e.g. divorced, separated, never married), do both households have to submit financial information?
- What happens if I miss the filing deadline?
- When and how will I receive information about a financial aid grant?
- What if I haven’t filed a 1040 form this year?
- Do we really need to file every year?
- What should I do if my financial situation changes after I have filed the Personal Financial Statement with SSS?
COVID-19: Financial Aid Information
We realize that many families are suddenly facing unexpected financial challenges directly related to the COVID-19 health crisis. We are assessing the long-term financial ramifications of this virus and developing a plan to support our families during this time. We are committed to your family and our school community.
Please follow the simplified steps below to request financial support:
If you have questions or need support while navigating this process, please contact Lori Metcalf, Director of Enrollment, at email@example.com.