- Open House
- Virtual School Fair
- Parent/Guardian Coffee
- Families of Color Community Conversation
- Admissions Town Halls
- Campus Tour and Directions to the Admission Office
We look forward to meeting you! Fall Open Houses are designed for families who will be applying this season, for the 2022-2023 school year. We invite families doing early research about SAAS to attend a separate preview event in the spring. Details for this fall:
- Registration is required through our online application platform by clicking on this link: Ravenna.
- Ravenna is a website is used by most of the Seattle area independent schools, and will be the place families can explore schools and manage their applications. You do not need to start an application to register for the Open House. Families will see the SAAS events listed after you start exploring our school.
- Please note all vaccine-eligible attendees are required to be vaccinated.
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
- Registration is limited to three people per family - the applicant and two adults. Families will be seated in family pods, six feet from each other in our gym.
- There will be an opening program and a campus tour. Middle School Tours will be limited to two families at a time and Upper School tours will be limited to three families at a time.
Open House Dates
- Saturday, October 16
- Middle School morning sessions and Upper School afternoon sessions
- Saturday, October 30
- Middle School morning and afternoon sessions, Upper School afternoon session
- Saturday, November 13
- Upper School morning sessions and Middle School afternoon sessions
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand some families are not comfortable with a large in-person event, and will have a recorded Open House option available in November. If you are wondering if this will be the only option to come on campus, please note that there will likely be another time to come on campus during decision week for families who have been offered a place for next fall.
Puget Sound Independent Schools (PSIS) is a consortium of 40+ independent schools (preschool-12th grade) in the Seattle Area. Come see us at this year’s PSIS Virtual School Fair to gather information from admission directors and parents, and to learn about financial aid opportunities.
PSIS School Fair #1
Tuesday, October 26 from 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM
PSIS School Fair #2
Thursday, December 9 from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Link to register for the PSIS School Fairs: http://pugetsoundindependentschools.org/fairs/
Twice a month Seattle Academy is offering an hour-long virtual meeting for prospective parents/guardians to engage directly with the school’s leadership team. This discussion is not a required step in the admission process. It is an excellent opportunity for parents/guardians to ask questions about the school, our values, our educational philosophy, and any other items on your mind! These sessions will be in an interactive Q&A format. Parents can join or depart the session to meet individual schedule needs.
Parent Coffee registration requires families to start their application to register. These are virtual and will take place through the online Zoom meeting platform. Registration for these events is through Ravenna.
At SAAS, we have affinity groups for students and families that meet throughout the year. We invite you to join us for this event as an extension of our family affinity groups. This Q & A Panel is specifically for families and students who identify as People of Color to have an opportunity to connect with current SAAS families and students who share this identity. If your family or your student identifies in this way, we welcome you to join us to talk with current families for a conversation about their experiences at SAAS.
- Date: December 12th: 7:00-8:00pm
- This will be a virtual event that will take place on Zoom.
- Please register on Ravenna for the event link.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Learning Support Town Hall
This program-specific Town Hall is designed for families who want to learn more about our Learning Support option, Study Skills classes, and accommodations process. This event will include a Q & A panel consisting of members of our Learning Support team.
Recorded Town Halls
Last year, Seattle Academy offered two Town Hall events that introduced families to specific areas of interest like STEM and Innovations, Humanities, Visual and Performing Arts, and Athletics. You can find the recordings of those virtual events below:
ACADEMICS TOWN HALL
STUDENT LIFE TOWN HALL
Campus tours are available during the SAAS Open House programs and as part of the visit day experience for families who have applied. In the meantime, please check out our Virtual Tour to gain a sense of our campus.