With safety in mind due to the developing Covid-19 landscape, we are going fully virtual this admission season. We are offering three virtual Open House programs on the following dates, each with a Middle School and Upper School session.
- October 24th
- November 14th
- December 12th
During our Open House experience prospective families will be able to:
- Hear from Seattle Academy leadership, faculty, and students
- Virtually tour the facilities
- Watch musical and dance performances by students
- Learn more about particular academic areas of interest
- Learn more about activities outside of the school day like athletics, outdoor experiences, and trip experiences
Previous Open House Events
Seattle Academy’s Open House gives prospective families a chance to meet SAAS faculty, staff, students, and parents; tour the facilities; watch academic demonstrations by students and teachers; view samples of student work; watch vocal and theatre performances, and gather information regarding the application process. Faculty and staff are available throughout the Open House to answer any questions.
Open House is for everyone – students as well as parents. It’s an excellent opportunity to learn who we are and what we do.
RSVPs are encouraged to receive all of the event details, reminders and a recording of the program. Families will be able to RSVP to these virtual events after September 1st.
You may use your existing Ravenna account to RSVP. New users will be asked to create a profile before registering for events.