Seattle Academy’s Open House is for everyone--students as well as parents. Our annual open
house events are a great opportunity for prospective families to
- meet faculty, staff, students,and current families
- tour the facilities
- observe academic demonstrations by students and teachers
- watch musical and dance performances by students
- gather informational material
- Faculty and staff are available during and after the Open House to answer any questions
Faculty and staff are available after the Open House program to answer questions. Current students will lead tours and offer their perspectives on daily life at SAAS.
Seattle Academy’s final Open House will take place this Thursday, November 10, at 6:30 PM.
Seattle Academy’s Open House gives parents and prospective students a chance to meet SAAS faculty, staff, students, and parents.
Seattle Academy's Open House gives parents and prospective students a chance to meet SAAS faculty, staff, students and parents; tour the facilities and more.
RSVPs are not required, but you may register for the Open House events to receive up-to-date reminders and parking information.
You may use your existing Ravenna account to RSVP. New users will be asked to create a profile before registering for events.
We look forward to meeting you!