- How to navigate and customize the calendar? (Instructions)
- How do I subscribe to Calendars? (Instructions)
We've changed our calendar setup to provide an easier-to-use experience for you. For example:
- All athletic events have been moved to the athletics calendar.
- Click on the blue funnel icon in the top right corner of the calendar to filter by your preferred calendar(s).
- Subscribe to an iCal feed which gives you real-time updates on your personal web-based calendar click on the grey RSS icon.
- Sign up for email or text alerts for the calendar(s) displayed click on the orange bell icon.
- Please direct questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com.
The Cross Town Middle School League (CTMSL), which Seattle Academy is a part of, has delayed all interscholastic athletic competition until early January 2021. In late September, the CTMSL will determine when specific sports seasons will occur. With athletic competition not beginning until early January, sports seasons may not occur when they traditionally have in the past.
The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) has delayed the beginning of school athletics until September 7 and has divided the school year into four different seasons.
- Season 1: SAAS will not be competing in Season 1 as it is a time when the school will be operating remotely.
- Season 2: will run from December 27 through February 27. The offerings will include basketball and wrestling.
- Season 3: will run from March 1 through May 1. This season will include volleyball, girls’ soccer, and boys’ ultimate. SAAS is a member of the Emerald Sound Conference which has decided to also offer cross country, boys' golf, and boys' tennis during Season 3.
- Season 4: will run from April 26 - June 26. The offerings will include girls’ golf, girls’ tennis, girls’ ultimate, track and field, and boy’s soccer. We are waiting for a decision regarding boys’ and girls’ lacrosse, which are not governed by WIAA. We believe they will also be offered during the Season 4 time period.
It is important to note that athletes will have practices and games during breaks due to the shortened seasons, and that Season 4 will run a couple of weeks after classes are concluded in June.