- How to navigate and customize the calendar? (Instructions)
- How do I subscribe to Calendars? (Instructions)
We've changed our calendar setup to provide an easier-to-use experience for you. For example:
- All athletic events have been moved to the athletics calendar.
- Click on the blue funnel icon in the top right corner of the calendar to filter by your preferred calendar(s).
- Subscribe to an iCal feed which gives you real-time updates on your personal web-based calendar click on the grey RSS icon.
- Sign up for email or text alerts for the calendar(s) displayed click on the orange bell icon.
- Please direct questions, comments, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cross Town Middle School League (CTMSL), which Seattle Academy is a part of, has delayed all interscholastic athletic competition until early January 2021. In late September, the CTMSL will determine when specific sports seasons will occur. With athletic competition not beginning until early January, sports seasons may not occur when they traditionally have in the past.
The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) has delayed the beginning of school athletics until February 15 and has divided the school year into three different seasons.
- Season 1: February 15- April 3. This season will include volleyball, girls’ soccer, and boys’ ultimate, cross country, boys' golf, and boys' tennis.
- Season 2: March 29 - May 15. This season will include girls’ golf, girls’ tennis, girls’ ultimate, track and field, and boy’s soccer.
- Season 3: May 10 - June 26. This season will include basketball and wrestling.
- Lacrosse Seasons: April 19 - June 19
It is important to note that athletes will have practices and games during breaks due to the shortened seasons, and that Season 3 will run a couple of weeks after classes are concluded in June.