The Seattle Academy Parent Association’s purpose includes: supporting activities that enhance school and community spirit; recognizing and honoring faculty and staff in appropriate ways; providing parent education programs; and organizing and assisting with activities that benefit the students of Seattle Academy.
The full Parent Association meets in September, January, and May during the school year, and all families are invited to attend. For current meeting information, please check the school’s online calendar.
Questions about the Parent Association? Contact Anne-Marie Guerrero.
Ski Bus Registration Now Open!
Deadline for sign up is November 30.
There is a chill in the air and Stevens Pass is getting ready to open. SKI SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!!!! So get ready for the very fun, very popular, and very cool SAAS SKI BUS!
The buses will operate 6 Sundays:
- January 13, 27
- February 3, 24 (February 10 was cancelled due to snow.)
- March 3, 10 (March 10 = Make Up Day for February 10.)
- March 17 - Bonus Day!
Buses will NOT be operating MLK Jr. or Presidents’ Day weekends.
Click on the button below for Ski Bus Registration, Lessons, and Season Passes. (Use password SnowForSAAS)
Questions? Contact Gretchen Geisness, Ski Bus Coordinator, at email@example.com,
- How to navigate and customize the calendar? (Instructions)
- How do I subscribe to Calendars? (Instructions)
We've changed our calendar setup to provide an easier-to-use experience for you. For example:
- All athletic events have been moved to the athletics calendar.
- Click on the blue funnel icon in the top right corner of the calendar to filter by your preferred calendar(s).
- Subscribe to an iCal feed which gives you real-time updates on your personal web-based calendar click on the grey RSS icon.
- Sign up for email or text alerts for the calendar(s) displayed click on the orange bell icon.
- Please direct questions, comments, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.