In partnership with SAGE Dining, Seattle Academy provides delicious and balanced food service for interested students, faculty, and staff. Full hot lunch service, as well as grab-n-go items are available to all students for purchase in both the Middle and Upper Middle School.
- How do students pay for their food? Can I pay with Cash?
- What if I have a question about billing for a student food service account?
- What if I don’t use all of my funds by the end of the year?
- What if my student is on financial aid?
- How do I add funds to my child’s Food Service Account?
- What if my student has allergies or dietary restrictions?
- What does the Upper School’s Open Campus mean?