Healthy food options are an important part of every student’s day. As we begin the 2022-23 school year, we want to continue providing a delicious and balanced food service for interested students, faculty, and staff in partnership with SAGE Dining Services.
Upper School students will have the option to go off campus for their lunch period. Each division will communicate on campus lunch protocols to their respective students.
STUDENTS must carry their ID cards with them at all times for identification, security, bus attendance, and payment for lunch.
Students may also bring their lunch any day to school.
- How do students pay for their food? Can I pay with Cash?
- What if I have a question about billing for a student food service account?
- What if I don’t use all of my funds by the end of the year?
- What if my student is on financial aid?
- How do I add funds to my child’s Food Service Account?
- What is the recommended amount of money to load in my student's account?
- What if my student has allergies or dietary restrictions?
- What does the Upper School’s Open Campus mean?