Healthy food options are an important part of every student’s day. As we begin the 2021-22 school year, we want to continue providing a delicious and balanced food service for interested students, faculty, and staff in partnership with SAGE Dining Services.
Aligned with COVID protocol, we will provide grab-and-go lunch service (both hot and cold choices) for Middle and Upper School students who are interested. Lunch periods are 50 minutes in length and Upper School students will have the option to go off campus for their lunch period. Each division will communicate on campus lunch protocols to their respective students.
STUDENTS must carry their ID cards with them at all times for identification, security, bus attendance, and payment for lunch.
Payment: Students who purchase lunch will be charged through their account in My Backpack. Accounts are charged based on students' tapping their ID card at the end of their lunch selection each day. Each lunch costs $6.00 and includes an entrée, side, fruit, and drink.
To add money to My Backpack: (Instruction here) Select Pay Online underneath the My Accounts column. When the Pay Online window appears, enter the amount you would like to add to your account in the payment box to the right of Food Service Account.
Students may also bring their lunch any day to school.
- How do students pay for their food? Can I pay with Cash?
- What if I have a question about billing for a student food service account?
- What if I don’t use all of my funds by the end of the year?
- What if my student is on financial aid?
- How do I add funds to my child’s Food Service Account?
- What if my student has allergies or dietary restrictions?
- What does the Upper School’s Open Campus mean?