The Technology Department at Seattle Academy is focused on providing all aspects of a healthy and productive learning environment for our students. This includes predictable and secure network access on campus; devices for all students that will support them in their academic work; touch displays in all of our classrooms for teachers; software and applications that align with curricular work and allow students to learn and explore a wealth of information in various ways.
The Technology Department is responsible for supporting students and parents/guardians in a variety of ways. We support online access to our key systems outlined below including logins, how-to's and general trouble shooting.
Information Systems at Seattle Academy Overview:
|Veracross||Magnus Health||Schoology||Families Portal|
|Login to Veracross||Login to Magnus Health||Login to Schoology||Visit the Families Portal
(No login required)
Technology at SAAS FAQ
- How do I log into Veracross, see my students grades or schedules?
- How do I see my students grades and assignments?
- How do I connect to the internet on campus?
How do I log into Veracross, see my students grades or schedules?
How do I see my students grades and assignments?
How do I connect to the internet on campus?
Middle School Technology at SAAS FAQ
- Can I use my cell phone during the day?
- Can I bring my own computer to school?
- I’m concerned about my student playing video games. How do you decide what they can play at school in the computer lab?
- Can I check my students grades through Schoology?