Seattle Academy 2022 Summer Camps
Actions required before the first day of camp:
All students will need to have their health forms submitted to Magnus Health. Returning students will need to update their forms, and new students need to submit their information by Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Camp Session Options:
Registration Is Now Closed
Review the course catalog for each week below:
New middle school families enrolling in the Fall of 2022 may register for Summer Camps in Veracross using the email on file with the school along with the password used to sign your enrollment contract.
Session 1: July 5 - 8, 2022 (four day week)
Session 2: July 11 - July 15, 2022
Session 3: July 18 - July 22, 2022
Session 4: July 25 - July 29, 2022
Summer Camps will be held from 9 AM - 3:00 PM. Drop off begins at 8:30 AM.
For all questions regarding summer camps at SAAS, PLEASE send an email to: SUMMERATSAAS@SeattleAcademy.ORG.
- What is the cost per summer camp?
- Is Financial Aid Available for Summer Camps?
- Can a sibling or friend of a current student attend a camp session this year?
- We have a new incoming 6th grader attending school in the fall—will all the camps be full by the time we can register?
- What grade level should I sign my student(s) up for? What does the term 'rising grade' mean?
- Can I sign up for just an AM or PM session?
- A camp is full. Is there a registration wait list?
- What if I need to cancel registration for a camp?
- If I want to view which classes I have registered my students for, where can I find this?
- Can I change my classes?
- Can I sign-up for a half day of camp instead of a full day?